TV is a great way for you to learn about new things that might improve your health. Unfortunately, most TV segments only last a few minutes. Whenever I’m a guest on the Dr. Oz Show, for example, I rarely have enough time to provide all the important details about a subject. As a viewer, you’re [...]
We start out with good intentions each January, believing that we can make this year an improvement over the last. But for many of us, by February our resolve has started to fizzle and we find ourselves reverting back into old habits and routines. Let’s break that cycle in 2013! Making just one positive change [...]
Registry Tracks the Strategies of Thousands Who Have Maintained a Substantial Weight Loss Weight loss is a multi-billion dollar business, and yet America continues to struggle with an obesity epidemic. Far too many people attempt to shed pounds by jumping from one fad diet to the next, hoping that they’ll hit upon the magic formula [...]
Last January, did you promise yourself that you’d simplify your 2012 holiday celebrations so that you could enjoy the season without all the stress? There’s still time to make that vow a reality. Whether you’re on edge because your clothes are already getting too snug, or you are feeling a shortage of “me time”, here [...]
Yikes! The average American consumes about 4,500 calories and 229 grams of fat throughout Thanksgiving Day! Eating that many unhealthy calories may not just lead to uncomfortably tight waistlines. Over-indulging may also lead to heartburn, more sluggish blood flow and increased blood pressure. One study even found that high-calorie, high-fat meals may trigger asthma attacks. [...]
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- Sneak Peek into Our Spring/Summer 2012 Issue! 29. Mar, 2012
- The Better Way to Choose Dietary Supplements February 27, 2013
- Take Action Against Harmful, Whole-Body Inflammation January 29, 2013
- One change each month will add up to a happier, healthier year! January 7, 2013
- Confessions of Successful Dieters January 1, 2013
- Holiday magic: Last-minute tips for less stressful, more healthful celebrations December 5, 2012
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.