Get to know your co-workers well enough and you’ll soon hear some of them boasting about their lack of sleep. “I never sleep more than six hours a night.” Or, “Last night I got 3.5 hours of sleep, I’m just so busy.” Despite our hectic schedules, insomnia and this collective competition for who can get [...]
Muscle mass is key for overall health, as it helps keep your metabolism cranking, improves fat burning, protects your bones and helps hold everything in tighter (I like to think of it as my “metabolic shapewear”). The challenge is that with low-calorie dieting, stress, aging, lack of exercise and poor nutrition, you can easily lose [...]
Life is like a road filled with twists and turns, stoplights, roadblocks and occasional detours. There are times you will cruise along for miles, and then other days when you’ll hit every traffic light along your commute. Regardless of where you are along your course, maintaining a positive outlook and can-do mindset will help you [...]
We used to think that it was impossible to grow new brain cells. That’s something I was even taught in medical school. Now we’re learning about something called neuroplasticity, which is a fancy way of saying that the brain generates new cells to replace tired or injured ones. In fact, thousands of new brain cells [...]
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- Sneak Peek into Our Spring/Summer 2012 Issue! 29. Mar, 2012
- The Better Way to Choose Dietary Supplements February 27, 2013
- Take Action Against Harmful, Whole-Body Inflammation January 29, 2013
- One change each month will add up to a happier, healthier year! January 7, 2013
- Confessions of Successful Dieters January 1, 2013
- Holiday magic: Last-minute tips for less stressful, more healthful celebrations December 5, 2012
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.