TV is a great way for you to learn about new things that might improve your health. Unfortunately, most TV segments only last a few minutes. Whenever I’m a guest on the Dr. Oz Show, for example, I rarely have enough time to provide all the important details about a subject. As a viewer, you’re [...]
Registry Tracks the Strategies of Thousands Who Have Maintained a Substantial Weight Loss Weight loss is a multi-billion dollar business, and yet America continues to struggle with an obesity epidemic. Far too many people attempt to shed pounds by jumping from one fad diet to the next, hoping that they’ll hit upon the magic formula [...]
Last January, did you promise yourself that you’d simplify your 2012 holiday celebrations so that you could enjoy the season without all the stress? There’s still time to make that vow a reality. Whether you’re on edge because your clothes are already getting too snug, or you are feeling a shortage of “me time”, here [...]
When we think about how well we’re aging, we care about the wrinkles on our faces and the fat around our bellies. Those are the things we can see in the mirror. But we don’t get that sort of feedback on how well our brains are aging until it’s late in the aging process. In [...]
It’s that time of year again here in New England, as the leaves turn red and gold and the bright orange pumpkin adorns everyone’s doorstep. Pumpkins are one of my favorite vegetables for a variety of reasons that are directly related to my dermatology training. Pumpkins are rich in carotenoids, plant pigments that have powerful [...]
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- Sneak Peek into Our Spring/Summer 2012 Issue! 29. Mar, 2012
- The Better Way to Choose Dietary Supplements February 27, 2013
- Take Action Against Harmful, Whole-Body Inflammation January 29, 2013
- One change each month will add up to a happier, healthier year! January 7, 2013
- Confessions of Successful Dieters January 1, 2013
- Holiday magic: Last-minute tips for less stressful, more healthful celebrations December 5, 2012
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.