According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 100 million Americans have elevated cholesterol. And when the level of cholesterol exceeds 200 mg/dL, cholesterol becomes a significant risk factor for future heart disease. By controlling cholesterol—and especially LDL (low-density lipoprotein – “bad”) cholesterol—you can reduce your risk of future heart attacks and [...]
Tag Archives: natural health
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- 5 Foods That Lead to a Good Night’s Sleep 26. Jun, 2012
- 8 Tips for Creating Nutritious Dinners in a Hurry November 21, 2013
- Gluten Free: Going Beyond Celiac Disease November 3, 2013
- Why You Should Read Dietary Supplement Labels October 23, 2013
- Lose Weight for Good with These Four Easy Tips October 16, 2013
- Don’t Be Tricked by Halloween Treats May 25, 2013
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
aging beauty blood pressure brain caffeine children's nutrition cholesterol CoroWise coupons diet dietary fats energy Environment Exercise eye health Fall '09/Winter '10 Issue fat burning fb fiber Fitness general wellbeing general wellness healthy snacking healthy snacks Heart Health hydrate microstrokes mindset multivitamin muscle natural health nutrition organic plant sterols saturated fat saturated fats seafood sleep spring break stress vegetarian vitamins weight loss Weight Management Winter
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.