We start out with good intentions each January, believing that we can make this year an improvement over the last. But for many of us, by February our resolve has started to fizzle and we find ourselves reverting back into old habits and routines. Let’s break that cycle in 2013! Making just one positive change [...]
Registry Tracks the Strategies of Thousands Who Have Maintained a Substantial Weight Loss Weight loss is a multi-billion dollar business, and yet America continues to struggle with an obesity epidemic. Far too many people attempt to shed pounds by jumping from one fad diet to the next, hoping that they’ll hit upon the magic formula [...]
Last January, did you promise yourself that you’d simplify your 2012 holiday celebrations so that you could enjoy the season without all the stress? There’s still time to make that vow a reality. Whether you’re on edge because your clothes are already getting too snug, or you are feeling a shortage of “me time”, here [...]
If you have school-age children, you take great pains to prepare them for a successful school year. You provide them with school supplies and replace clothes they have outgrown over the summer. Don’t forget to also prepare them for their future by educating them about nutrition. Teaching them to have good eating habits may help [...]
Over the years, many parents have brought their children to my office—including teenagers—complaining that their kids are picky eaters. What I have found interesting, as the dialogue in the session unfolds, is that often times mom and dad are picky eaters, too! Children learn more from actions than from words. Practice what you preach. Your [...]
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- Sneak Peek into Our Spring/Summer 2012 Issue! 29. Mar, 2012
- The Better Way to Choose Dietary Supplements February 27, 2013
- Take Action Against Harmful, Whole-Body Inflammation January 29, 2013
- One change each month will add up to a happier, healthier year! January 7, 2013
- Confessions of Successful Dieters January 1, 2013
- Holiday magic: Last-minute tips for less stressful, more healthful celebrations December 5, 2012
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.