When it comes to doing everything possible to maintain healthy cholesterol levels, you’re doing everything right … or are you? Perhaps. If you’ve already started exercising and eating more fresh vegetables, and you’ve even dropped a few pounds, congratulations! But there may be more that you can be doing. Take our five-question quiz to learn [...]
This is the last blog in a series we’re calling Pass Along Heart Health. Please use one of the buttons to share this important information, so that others may enjoy the benefits of a healthier heart now and long into the future! September is a transition month. It’s a time when many of us fall [...]
WE’RE A NATION OF EXHAUSTED PEOPLE. It’s been estimated that around 10 million doctor visits annually are attributed to fatigue. Did you know that what you eat, and sometimes even how you eat, can either make you tired or help you maintain a steady energy level all day long? How Some Foods Help Prevent Fatigue [...]
Spring cleaning our homes can be a great stress reliever. Just as a cleaned, freshened environment can put our minds at ease, spring is also a great time to remove the clutter from other areas of our lives that may be keeping us from feeling our best. After the stress of cold, winter months combined [...]
From left to right: Woman’s Day VP/Publisher & Chief Revenue Officer Ginger Sutton, S. Epatha Merkerson, Star Jones, Dr. Oz, Lisa Oz, Dr. Gulati and Woman’s Day EIC Susan Spencer. Photo courtesy of Woman’s Day magazine. Mention the term “heart disease” and many people might picture an overweight, middle-aged man. Yet the reality is that [...]
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- Sneak Peek into Our Spring/Summer 2012 Issue! 29. Mar, 2012
- The Better Way to Choose Dietary Supplements February 27, 2013
- Take Action Against Harmful, Whole-Body Inflammation January 29, 2013
- One change each month will add up to a happier, healthier year! January 7, 2013
- Confessions of Successful Dieters January 1, 2013
- Holiday magic: Last-minute tips for less stressful, more healthful celebrations December 5, 2012
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.