Like many people, you probably feel more charitable around the holidays. In today’s economy however, that spirit of giving may not extend to your beleaguered bank account. There is another way to help others, and help yourself as well. And here’s the best news: it’s free, it’s easy and it’s convenient. Now is the best [...]
Out with the Old, In with the New: Safe Ways to Donate Your Belongings to Reputable Charitable Organizations
Psychologists say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. When you want to free yourself for a bad habit – whether it is to stop procrastinating, quit smoking or to eat more healthfully – you first need to understand what that bad habit is doing to your life. Then it becomes a [...]
We are constantly exposed to various “bugs”: bacteria, viruses, fungi and other invisible invaders. They are in the food we eat and the air we breathe. They’re on everything we touch and in everything we smell. Despite this onslaught, many of use rerely catch a cold or get sick because of the strength of our [...]
If you know anything about stress, you probably would agree with these two statements: The holidays can create stressful situations. Too much stress is not good for you health or your relationships. The problem is that many people have trouble identifying and/or dealing directly with the stressors in their lives; others don’t realize when their [...]
Dr. Felicia Stoler Shares Some of Her Favorite Things To Make Your Life Easier and More Enjoyable. Smartphone As a working mother, the best way to keep organized is to have everyone’s schedule, information, email & the internet handy in one place. Since I am a one-women business, I need the flexibility to not be [...]
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- Sneak Peek into Our Spring/Summer 2012 Issue! 29. Mar, 2012
- The Better Way to Choose Dietary Supplements February 27, 2013
- Take Action Against Harmful, Whole-Body Inflammation January 29, 2013
- One change each month will add up to a happier, healthier year! January 7, 2013
- Confessions of Successful Dieters January 1, 2013
- Holiday magic: Last-minute tips for less stressful, more healthful celebrations December 5, 2012
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.