When it comes to doing everything possible to maintain healthy cholesterol levels, you’re doing everything right … or are you? Perhaps. If you’ve already started exercising and eating more fresh vegetables, and you’ve even dropped a few pounds, congratulations! But there may be more that you can be doing. Take our five-question quiz to learn [...]
This is the first blog in a series we’re calling Pass Along Heart Health. Please use one of the buttons to share this important information, so that others may enjoy the benefits of a healthier heart now and long into the future! Medical science has advanced a long way from the days when we only [...]
Your dad has dedicated his life to providing for his family but statistics show that he’s probably not as good at taking care of himself. The Centers for Disease Control reports that women are 100 percent more likely to go to their doctors for annual exams and preventive services than men. Even if dad feels [...]
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 100 million Americans have elevated cholesterol. And when the level of cholesterol exceeds 200 mg/dL, cholesterol becomes a significant risk factor for future heart disease. By controlling cholesterol—and especially LDL (low-density lipoprotein – “bad”) cholesterol—you can reduce your risk of future heart attacks and [...]
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- Sneak Peek into Our Spring/Summer 2012 Issue! 29. Mar, 2012
- The Better Way to Choose Dietary Supplements February 27, 2013
- Take Action Against Harmful, Whole-Body Inflammation January 29, 2013
- One change each month will add up to a happier, healthier year! January 7, 2013
- Confessions of Successful Dieters January 1, 2013
- Holiday magic: Last-minute tips for less stressful, more healthful celebrations December 5, 2012
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.