It’s that time of year again here in New England, as the leaves turn red and gold and the bright orange pumpkin adorns everyone’s doorstep. Pumpkins are one of my favorite vegetables for a variety of reasons that are directly related to my dermatology training. Pumpkins are rich in carotenoids, plant pigments that have powerful [...]
This month, as we do each May, we celebrate the women in our lives. Mother’s Day, Sunday May 13, kicks off National Women’s Health Week which ends on May 19. While flowers and cards are nice, this is also a great time to demonstrate how much you care by encouraging your mom, wife, sister, aunt [...]
This holiday season, you can look and feel your best with a few tweaks to your lifestyle and just a little bit of willpower. It is all about keeping the body balanced, hydrated and properly rested. With these five easy steps, you can maintain a healthy glow, manage your figure, and have more energy and joy. [...]
Dr. Felicia Stoler Shares Some of Her Favorite Things To Make Your Life Easier and More Enjoyable. Smartphone As a working mother, the best way to keep organized is to have everyone’s schedule, information, email & the internet handy in one place. Since I am a one-women business, I need the flexibility to not be [...]
Here’s the beauty secret that won’t cost you a fortune at the salon or cosmetic counter! Do you still think sunscreen, topical beauty creams and facials at high-priced salons are the best and only ways to keep your skin healthy and looking vibrant? Your skin is the largest organ in your body. Just as you [...]
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- Sneak Peek into Our Spring/Summer 2012 Issue! 29. Mar, 2012
- The Better Way to Choose Dietary Supplements February 27, 2013
- Take Action Against Harmful, Whole-Body Inflammation January 29, 2013
- One change each month will add up to a happier, healthier year! January 7, 2013
- Confessions of Successful Dieters January 1, 2013
- Holiday magic: Last-minute tips for less stressful, more healthful celebrations December 5, 2012
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.