Our Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail made its debut at O, The Oprah Magazine’s Live Your Best Life Weekend where Truvia® natural sweetener was an official sponsor. We made ours in both a cocktail and a mocktail version and the blend of sweet and tart was a huge hit. Try it for yourself and let us know what you think.
- 2 cups cold water
- ¼ cup + 2 tsp. Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable (or 16 packets Truvia® natural sweetener)
- 1 Tbs. grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint (12 oz.) fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 5 oz. vodka
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend until uniform.
- Serve chilled or over ice.
- Garnish with strawberries and lemon wedges, if desired.
- Use chilled club soda instead of water for sparkling beverage.
- Refrigerated 100% lemon juice from concentrate may be substituted for fresh squeezed lemon juice for great lemon flavor with a little less tartness.
- Use frozen strawberries and/or ice for a frozen beverage.
- Use rum instead of vodka.
- Make without alcohol for a great tasting strawberry lemonade.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
For this recipe, Truvia® Natural Sweetener version contains 100 calories, 21g carb, 4g sugar, 14g erythritol compared to a sugar control which has 180 calories, 39g carb, 36g sugar. This is a 44% calorie reduction and 89% sugar reduction.