Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Richard E. Collins, M.D., an accomplished cardiologist and author of Cooking With Heart, is currently an associate cardiologist with South Denver Cardiology Associates. He directs the Heart Healthy Culinary Gallery and Lifestyle Wellness Program at The South Denver Heart Center, Littleton, CO. He is a preventive cardiologist involved in heart disease risk reduction.
Dr. Collins received his medical degree from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine and obtained his cardiovascular training at The Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. He is a fellow in The American College of Cardiology. In addition, Dr. Collins served in the U.S. Navy and as a Physician to the U.S. Congress, Washington, D.C.Dr. Collins is a paid contributor to The Wellness Advisor.
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- 5 Foods That Lead to a Good Night’s Sleep 26. Jun, 2012
- 8 Tips for Creating Nutritious Dinners in a Hurry November 21, 2013
- Gluten Free: Going Beyond Celiac Disease November 3, 2013
- Why You Should Read Dietary Supplement Labels October 23, 2013
- Lose Weight for Good with These Four Easy Tips October 16, 2013
- Don’t Be Tricked by Halloween Treats May 25, 2013
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.