Dr. Joe Keenan is a recently retired Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Minnesota. He holds a joint professorship in the University of Minnesota School of Food Science and Nutrition. His research interest is preventive cardiology with a special interest in the use of nutrition and nutritional supplements in the reduction of cardiovascular disease risk. Dr. Keenan has been awarded over $6 million in research grants and has published more than 50 scientific articles dealing with his research. He has presided over 150 papers and national and international scientific meetings. Dr. Keenan is considered one of the leading national experts in the field of nutritional supplement research and cardiovascular disease.Dr. Joe Keenan is a paid contributor to The Wellness Advisor.
- 10 Surefire Tricks for Saving Money on Your Grocery Bill 28. Jan, 2012
- This Father’s Day, here are five gift ideas to help dad get healthier 14. Jun, 2012
- Gluten Free: It’s Not a Diet 29. Jul, 2011
- Five great ideas for celebrating American Heart Month 02. Feb, 2012
- Sneak Peek into Our Spring/Summer 2012 Issue! 29. Mar, 2012
- The Better Way to Choose Dietary Supplements February 27, 2013
- Take Action Against Harmful, Whole-Body Inflammation January 29, 2013
- One change each month will add up to a happier, healthier year! January 7, 2013
- Confessions of Successful Dieters January 1, 2013
- Holiday magic: Last-minute tips for less stressful, more healthful celebrations December 5, 2012
- admin: Thanks for the compliment Neal. RSS is very simple...
- home heating: Hello, I enjoy your weblog. Is there something I c...
- admin: Good luck with your training! Please check back wi...
- The Wellness Advisor: Thanks Laree!...
- Laree Bratz: As usual, another great write up. Keep up the good...
The Wellness Advisor® Magazine
Learn about some of the foods, beverages, and supplements containing CoroWise®, a leading brand of natural cholesterol reducers called plant sterols that have been clinically shown to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.